? asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請問我這樣英文文法對嗎?

1.

Little sheep! Sorry, I can't eat dinner with you.Because I temporarily have matter. I will go home before nine clock.Can you call me when you are off duty?

2.

Good arfternoon! Won't you buy stationery with me? Please call me when you are off duty! I wait of you. And see you later!

這樣文法對嗎?或著是可以修改更通順

Rating
  • Tosh
    Favorite Answer

1. Little Sheep sorry I can't have dinner with you, as I have an emergency. I will go home before nine o'clock. Can you call me when you are off duty?

2. Good afternoon! Would you like to go buy stationery with me? Please call me when you are off duty. Hope to see you later!

這樣比較順,比較普通會話會講的話

只是我不知道你的Little Sheep小羊,是指什麼

是某人的綽號嗎?

Source(s): 出國十年

Little sheep. I am sorry, I can't have dinner with you because I have a matter temporarily. I need to go home before nine o'clock. Can you call me when you are off duty?

Good afternoon! Will you buy stationary with me? Please call when you are off! I will wait for you and see you later!

Source(s): 自己

1. Little sheep! I am so sorry to say that I cannot have a dinner together with you, due to an urgent matter happened. However, I will go home by 9:00 pm tonight. Please call me when you are free.

2. Good afternoon! I wonder whether you will go to buy stationery with me. Please call me if you are free.. I am waiting for your reply.

Hope to see you later.

Source(s): myself

你有些地方寫錯或不通順!

這是我幫你改過的句子~

1.

Little sheep. Sorry, I can't eat dinner with you because I've got something to do. I will go home before nine o'clock.Call me when you are off duty.

2.

Good afternoon! Can you buy stationery with me? Please call me when you are off duty! I wait for you. And see you later!

2007-10-17 17:02:57 補充:

這些回答都不是絕對!

有些還有錯~

你可以自己看看~