How to make gmail the default e-mail client in internet explorer 7?

I want to hit the email link on other web pages and have gmail automatically pop up while I use explorer. I do have firefox and I do have pearl but I use explorer the majority of the time.

Some one has to know how it's done. I know how to do it in the internet options and in the programs but I can't get gmail as one of the choices.

So let me know if it's possible!

Favorite Answer

Download and install the free Gmail notifier. In Windows, right-click the Notifier icon in your system tray, and select 'Options.' Then check the box next to 'Use Gmail for internet mailto: links' and click 'OK.'

• fenner

i'm having the comparable situation. I basically observed the regulations for downloading yahoo toolbar although yahoo although does no longer demonstrate on my drop down menu in application settings...ugh. in case you establish suggestions on a thank you to do it i might desire to like to comprehend!