I am also internet administrater, how can I "unpassword protect the internet options function in the control

panel? It has been blocked there. My husband and I are both "administraters" but he the whiz, I'm not. He has removed the internet options from the control panel, also the tool bar as I cannot bring the dialog box down after clicking on Tools. It will immediately disappear. He has fixed my settings... show more panel? It has been blocked there. My husband and I are both "administraters" but he the whiz, I'm not. He has removed the internet options from the control panel, also the tool bar as I cannot bring the dialog box down after clicking on Tools. It will immediately disappear. He has fixed my settings where I can't clear my history, but he does'nt have a history at all. I suspect he is going into sites a married man should'nt. My reason for wanting to know is so I might get his history back up and running to see what he is doing . Please, how can I bring his history back so I can know once and for all.We both have separate login accounts without a password for either. Thanks!!