Low iron/B12?

Low iron/B12?

I have been receiving B12 shots for the past month and a couple weeks ago when i went to the doctor, she checked my iron levels and said i had improved 20% (my levels were REALLY low), but a couple weeks later, i'm starting to feel tired again (and im still taking my shots) - could my levels be going down again so fast? please help.

Best Answer

Taking extra vitamin C helps to absorb more iron.

There is a lot of iron in liver and a fair bit in nuts and most seeds and a bit in bread and cereals and muesli and also in spinach and broccoli. Oysters and mussels are also rich in iron.

Source(s): Health research

Mine was the same way but my folic acid was really low too. I have since went to a sleep specialist found out I have sleep apnea. Doing much better now, but had to go to a specialist to find out. I do shots 2 times month didn't see where it helped much. Check with your Dr. There may be something else.

Good Luck

no idea. but read what this site says about vitamin/nutrient surpluses/deficiencies...

http://www.acu-cell.com