What is the MTV real world seattle theme song?

Favorite Answer

Isn't it like all the Real World Theme songs?

This is the true story

Of 7 strangers

Picked to live together

And have their lives taped

To find out what happens when people stop being polite

And start getting real

The Real World (name of city or country)

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/avgvI

They didn't have to stop filming, but no, the cast was not very well received in Seattle. I recall that there were many things they could not air on the show because it upset the cast members so much, such as one of them being heckled out of an open mic session. I had a friend who worked on the docks near the home where they filmed this season. He and his co-workers would often moon the cast members. I don't know if I would so much call it "harrassment" as I would that they were just not accepted by the city and that its residents gave them a hard time.

In The Real World Lyrics

Real World Song

To add to what others are saying, when the Real Worlders would hit the town, they would have the clubs and restaurants closed down so they could run the joint. Needless to say, the locals didn't like that very much because we just wanted to go about our normal business and eat at the restaurants we wanted to eat at. I don't know about the being spit on or harassed (which happens every season) but the tee shirts were real and the cast members were not well accepted.