trouble paying vehicle sales tax?

i am having trouble paying sales tax on a used vehicle i just bought.i am in arkansas its been three months already.what can i do?

3 Answers

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Call your state capital (Little Rock) and the Department of Revenues.

    They can tell you if you owe it and how to pay. Usually, you have a stub attached to the title of the car that you tear off for the title transfer and payment of the tax. Do you have the title or a bill of sale so that you can get the title?

  • 1 decade ago

    What do you mean you're having trouble paying sales tax on a use vehicle?? You pay that at the DMV or tag agency when you register and title the vehicle. What's so hard about that?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.