how do I proceed with a lawsuit against company that made food my son got salmonella poisoning from?

My son got salmonella poisoning from banquet pot pies. I was told by one of the healthcare workers that there are law suits already started against them for this same thing, how do I proceed with a lawsuit?

Favorite Answer

Contact an attorney. They would now the specifics of the current lawsuit and if it becomes a class action, they would be able to get you in on it. But you need to ask an attorney about the details.

• Star

Contact a lawyer. Be sure to have on hand any evidence you have that the infection came from the food, the lot number of the food, documentation of the symptoms, and proof that your son had the infection. You may also want to have records of medical bills you paid secondary to the infection.