Poetry, essay, info, powerpoint, puzzle, song, vidioe clip,a debate,,a sound, anything that works for the info

The age of absolutism(1550-1800) abd the enlightment and scientific revolution(1715-1800)

Demonstrate an understandig of:

1. Life under absolute rull between 1500-1800. What are the advantages/disadvantages?

2. the reactioms to the new views of the enlightment.

3. the contributions made by the enlightment in the areas of, philisophy, science, math, music art, and literature.

4. How the enlightment inspired other revolutions?

The project has to be based on all of the things and so please help and if you know some info. about it and not a project for it then just give me that is fine, thanks.

PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS I DON'T UNDERSTAND AND WELL IT'S DO SOON AND I'VE BEEN MISSING SCHOOL B/C I'VE BEEN IN AND OUT OF THE HOSPITAL B/C MY BEST FREIND IN LIKE THE WHOLE WORLD MAY BE ENDING LIFE SONN. :( SO I AM MISSING OUT ON A LOT OF SCHOOL WORK AND I AM TO AFRAID TO GET HELP AT THIS POINT B/C I'LL BE BACK TO SCHOOL ON THE DUE DATE OF THIS PROJECT.