Difference between positive and negative logic?

I am taking a digital logic class and we need to know how to use negative logic but they haven't done a very good job of teaching this so I am a little confused. For example, given the following truth table (where F is output): A | B | C | F | ----------------- L | L | L | L | L | L | H | L | L | H | L... show more I am taking a digital logic class and we need to know how to use negative logic but they haven't done a very good job of teaching this so I am a little confused.

For example, given the following truth table (where F is output):
A | B | C | F |
-----------------
L | L | L | L |
L | L | H | L |
L | H | L | H |
L | H | H | H |
H | L | L | L |
H | L | H | L |
H | H | L | H |
H | H | H | H |

Describe the circuit in (a) positive logic and (b) negative logic.

I know for positive logic you would replace the Hs with 1s and Ls with 0s. Then F(A,B,C) would equal all terms (each term would be made up the variables equal to 1 in that row ANDed with the variables equal to 0 set to their NOT) corresponding to rows with output of 1 ORed together.

Now with negative logic I know the Hs would be replaced with 0s and the Ls would be replaced with 1s. I'm not sure how to proceed after this point.
Update: I would like a detailed view of how to represent using negative logic.
2 answers