New trend is saying "your history books suck" to Turkish people.?

Apparently according to you guys Turkish history books don't teach the right things. "You are soooo cultured and apparently made a lot of researches"!!!! (or watch TV and read wikipedia a lot) How come you are sure that your history facts are not based on lies? Because for me this is the answer you... show more Apparently according to you guys Turkish history books don't teach the right things. "You are soooo cultured and apparently made a lot of researches"!!!! (or watch TV and read wikipedia a lot)
How come you are sure that your history facts are not based on lies? Because for me this is the answer you give when you can not find answer to certain questions.
Are you all historians or working with historians? Have you read all the history books existing to decide what is right or wrong?
Update: Yes and they are neglecting the part that nobody stays with school history books. (that's what THEY do i am sure) Most of us read every writer, every opinion while these people are only reading one sided books.
Update 2: Thank you for the sources i think these will be helpful for them. And i am thinking of giving a "geography bookor a map" as a gift.
11 answers 11