Does anyone know how the TV show "Moonlight" is doing?

I've watched the first three episodes, and I'm completely hooked on this show! It reminds me of the original series of "Charmed" because the acting is still a bit amateur and the script has a few kinks that could be worked out, but it has amazing potential. Does anyone know if this show is... show more I've watched the first three episodes, and I'm completely hooked on this show! It reminds me of the original series of "Charmed" because the acting is still a bit amateur and the script has a few kinks that could be worked out, but it has amazing potential.
Does anyone know if this show is getting good ratings? I know I like it, but I don't know if a whole bunch of other people do, and I'd hate to see a repeat of the show Daybreak (I got into that one, too, but it was cancelled!! :[ oh well).

Anyway
Thanks for anyone's help that answers!