what to do for a ear ach?

how do I stop ear ach

3 Answers

  • Leizl
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Ibuprofen for now. Tomorrow you need to go to the doctor and get it looked at, you probably need antibiotics and ask them for numbing drops for your ears.

    Source(s): RN
  • ari
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

    you can get drops from the pharmacist that have an anaesthetic and a drying agent in them. we here can use a product called auralgan. i use this for my kids. it is not always a good idea too take antibiotics for an earache. actually dr's are reluctant to prescribe them and rightly so. we overuse them and create bacteria that are resistant to them and therefore harder to treat. eventually we will run out of antibiotics that are effective. you can have an earache and your eardrum can rupture, but it will heal. it is only a problem if it is a recurring problem or associated with really high temperatures.

  • ME
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

    u should go to a doc asap pls do not do anything to your ear now as it might get very serious

    Source(s): i had an operation on my left ear due to patch back eardrum
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.