Okay. Favorite Boy & Girl name?

Yeah, I'm just wondering. I like the names Jayden & Cody for a boy. and Nichole & Jade for a girl.

So what about you?

Best Answer

I am not trying to be mean but I work at a school for kids with severe behavior problems and it seems like half of our kids are named Cody (or Dakota). Jayden is REALLY popular - if that doesn't bother you then that would be okay. Nichole and Jade are both pretty. I like Nichole spelled that way, too.

Cody and Nichole are a little on the overused side, honestly. Jayden is getting that way, although it really depends on WHEN you have the baby as to what is going to be popular.

Jade is lovely and is actually one of my favorite girl names. I rank it right up there with Harley and Jacqueline.

For boys....Sage would be my first pick. I also like Alexander (because there are so many different nick names for a very distinguished sounding base name) and Dominic (for the same reason).

The key to naming children is to remember that your son or daughter may WANT to be a lawyer when they grow up and choose the first name accordingly. Middly names are the place to put your fave if it happens to be on the risky side.

• spece

Boys: a million) Nathaniel 2) Benjamin 3) Kevin 4) Dylan 5) Donovan 6) Lucas 7) Jude 8) Silas 9) Shane 10) William women: a million) Genevieve 2) Audrey 3) Camille 4) Charlotte 5) Meredith 6) Alessandra 7) Vivienne 8) Jocelyn 9) Emmeline 10) Evelyn

For a girl my favorite name is Gwen and for a boy my favorite name is Rowland.

I like Jade for a girl out of yours and Cody for a boy. My brother's name is Cody, so I will always love that name.

All of those names are fine but if you have 1 of each, Jayden and Jade could get a lil confusing. I'd reccomend switching it up a bit!

My favorite boy names are David, Patrick, Daniel, Seth, Ryan, Brandon

My favorite girl names are Alyssa, Elizabeth, Shannon, Emily, April, Stephanie

jayden is cute, Cody really sound like a naughty boy,Nichole is very girlish while jade is like Cody as a girl,that's how i see it...

For a boy, Drake.

For a girl, Marisa.

Unfortunately, I don't like Drake and Marisa together. So, one of the names has to go (if I have 2 kids of opposite gender).

I like Lars Diego for a boy but I'm not aloud to have that cause Diego is spanish for james- my ex's name

I have picked Immogen Grace for a girl and

Rylie Andrew for a boy.

I like bailey for a boy but thats the name of my turtle

I love Jayden & Jade...Nichole is ok.