Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Child stars - adult nudity?

OK, next question: How many child stars have grown up to eventually do nude scenes in film (or stage)? ( Not counting nude AS a child, like Brooke Shields). I can think of several already: Jodie Foster, Christina Ricci, Thora Birch, Daniel Radcliff, Danielle Harris.

Yeah and then there is Elizabeth Berkley and Tiffany Amber Thiessen from Saved By The Bell.

Favorite Answer

Jaimee Foxworth from Family Matters grew up and did a porno. So did Screech, didn't he?

I watch it. It's interesting to me. My children had very little growing up. They had to get regular jobs at 16 (Chuckie Cheese, the movies, McDonald's, the Shell Mart). They are all productive adults. Once you get used to pampering, it's hard when it stops.

• rc

These are not exactly child actors, but since we are talking about nudity, how about singer Tiffany and Debbie Gibson? God bless Hugh Hefner and the Playboy industry!!!!

Child Stars Nude

what about Natalie Portman? I'm not sure about that one...

But the obvious one is Drew Barrymore.

Jessica Biel is the only one i can think of.