Can I get fired for a misdemeanor?

After working at a company for two years, we are now required to fill out forms reporting any misdemeanor or felony on our record. At the time I was hired, I had not yet been convicted, so did not lie on my application. I work in finance and reputation/integrity is extremely important since we deal with large... show more After working at a company for two years, we are now required to fill out forms reporting any misdemeanor or felony on our record. At the time I was hired, I had not yet been convicted, so did not lie on my application. I work in finance and reputation/integrity is extremely important since we deal with large sums of investor money. Will I be fired for reporting that I plead guilty to the misdemeanor offense of "Disrupting the Legal Process" as a plea bargain after being arrested (not convicted) for drunk driving three years ago?
Update: Mary B, to re-state, I was arrested for drunk driving, and plead guilty to the lesser charge of Disrupting the Legal Process as a part of a plea bargain. Thanks to the others who offered constructive thoughts.