How to keep him interested WITHOUT sex?

Its only been 8 months and i feel that already my boyfriend is losing interest.. i told him from the start i wanted to wait for sex, and he wasn't thrilled but said okay.. We have done everything else, intercourse aside.. and while this is great i know what he really wants is to go all the way. My... show more Its only been 8 months and i feel that already my boyfriend is losing interest.. i told him from the start i wanted to wait for sex, and he wasn't thrilled but said okay..

We have done everything else, intercourse aside.. and while this is great i know what he really wants is to go all the way.

My question is not whether to sleep with him, I HAVE decided to wait.. my question is HOW to keep him interested because i really don't want to lose him?
Update: And also- is there such thing as waiting too long? If so how do you know when you've reached this point?
Update 2: And for those who asked, i'm 21, not a minor :)