Have any good halloween costume ideas?

I'm a redhead and need a good costume idea that will go with my hair. Got any good ideas??

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Nurse halloween costume.

• 4 years ago

here's some ideas: bo-peep a fairy a marionette doll (with the red circle cheeks, curled hair, a flouncy dress, vivid eyelashes and strings attached of course) a facebook/myspace page (use cardboard) someone from a certain time period 50s,60s,70s,80s(very fun!) or from medieval/rennaissance commonly known fictional charachter or a fairytale character-Rapunzel, etc. This one is pretty cheesy but one of you could string small ceral boxes on a piece of rope then stick forks thru the boxes and wear it around your neck (hence THE CEREAL Killer)get it?? Yeah that one might be to "gay" for you (since 13yr olds who do matching costumes are) but its just a suggestion.

• 1 decade ago

Wow, I love red hair! Here are some costume ideas:

Queen Elizabeth

Ariel

Pippi Longstockings

Lindsay Lohan (pre-hair dying period)

Fire Fairy

Tavern Wench

Medieval Princess

Fiona from Shrek

Nicole Kidman in Moulin Rouge

Genie

School Girl

Paige from Charmed

Mary Jane from Spider Man

Drew Barrymore in Charlie's Angels

Willow from Buffy

Have fun!

• 1 decade ago

Poison Ivy from batman, a hot leprechaun, nicole kidman in Moulin Rouge, Ariel from little mermaid,

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Maggie
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

You should go as a flame! Wear red and orange, and paint your body and face in flames. If you want something a little more standard, you could be The Little Mermaid, a clown or a devil.

• 1 decade ago

a gumball machine. (fill a big plastic bag with multicolored balloons.) You wear it.

Pippi longstocking

Lucy from I love lucy!

• 1 decade ago

I love lucy

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

follow the link for ideas to start with, then modify them yourself:

• 1 decade ago

You could be a rainbow and wear all striped rainbow colors and carry a "pot of gold" around

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

A sexY scareCroW

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.