Who agrees, My top ten?

1.USF-Undefeated, beat two good teams in wvu and auburn

2.BC- Undefeated, beat several competitive teams

3.OSU-Undefeated, handidly beat many bad teams

4.LSU- Loss in 3 ots to a good team, beat many good teams

5.South Carolina-Beat Kentucky, loss to LSU in D-Valley # 2

6.Kentcuky-Beat LSU, loss to the real USC

7.V-Tech-Only loss was a beatdown in D-Valley # 2, although they beat down Clemson in D-Valley # 1

8.Oklahoma-Loss to Colorado, yet beat Undefeated Mizzou

9.Cal-Just recently # 2 until freshman qb made dumb mistake

10.Kansas-Undefeated, beat K-state in Manhattan

This is mine im not predicting the top ten from the polls, this is who i think the best ten are

Cnat have Kentucky over LSU, see that is a conumdrum because usc beat kentucky and lsu beat usc so one couldnt decide who is better that who there...

S'cuse me if i dont put the perennial powerhouses like Oklahoma at the top just because they are Oklahoma, look Oklahoma couldnt beat Colorado and their best win is against texas who barely beat UCF and guess what? USF dismantled UCF and hasnt lost a game yet....

Favorite Answer

1.) Ohio State

2.) LSU

3.) Arizona State

4.) South Florida

5.) Oklahoma

Get em ranked 1-120 on the latest BGS Power Ratings on Yahoo!

http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-hnYMpcM2eqTlIRPFHJa...

Listen there is no luck about Kentucky being ranked this year. They are a real good team. It just drives me crazy that anyone could rank the loss of USC to Standford and Michigan to Appalachian as the same thing. Kentucky is a legit ball team and with that being said, the SEC is the best conference in the country when it comes to Football or Basketball. Just look at Ohio State last year...they handed it to everyone they played and oooops they forget they have to play Florida for the championship and looky see they got the slap. Come on guys watch some of these teams play, before you "rank" them by wins or losses. Just remember that I said it, a SEC team will be the next national champion and the rest of the country can count on that!

• ?

South Florida and BC are my picks to go to the BCS Title Game so I agree with the 1st two. OSU is a great football team so they deserve # 3 but they have to watch out going to Happy Valley in 2 weeks. LSU, great team but too bad they are in the SEC or they would have gone undefeated. South Carolina, agreed. Kentucky, yeah have to agree, lol yes they only got beaten by the real USC. The rest I agree 110% like the others.

• what?

it would be nice to see USF #1 but you know that the polls wont go that way. ohio state will likely be #1 followed by BC and USF. and i dont think LSU can be ahead of kentucky after losing to them. so put kentucky 4, lsu 5, south car 6. OU 7, vt 8, cal 9, kansas 10.

Listen, I'm a Cal fan, and I was at the game... but we don't get crazy USC credit... so we won't be top 10. I know it's sad, we lose at the last second b/c of our freshman qb, but honestly, pollsters aren't going to respect that... only USC gets credit like that.

Oh, LSU fans, you're lucky Kentucky is ranked this year, or you'd get screwed too... not that you deserve to, but hell you're not USC either. You don't believe, me, check what happened with Oklahoma and Florida. Neither lost to the WORST team in the Pac-10 at home, but they still dropped more than USC drops.

God I hate the Trojans.

you must be a south carolina fan....i dont agree, ohio state could beat USF....BC is number 2 for a reason, oklahoma should be third...they are a good team, 4 LSU is about right...Cal will either be 8th or 9th so youre right on that one, i could see kansas going 10 and u forgot USC....im sorry but now that i think about it....just about all of it is wrong

Yeah I'm not real impressed. Top three teams are right just not in the right order. Kentucky is above LSU because they just beat them. South Carolina just struggled with UNC.

• Gary

Your 10 ten needs some adjustment.

1. Ohio State

2. Boston College

3. USF

4. South Carolina

5. Oklahoma

6. Oregon

7. USC

8. Virgina Tech

9. LSU

10. CAL

Why would OU DROP two spots after winning?

And, even thought it's a bit by default, Ohio State should be #1, and they are certainly better than Boston College.

Switch Oregon and Arizona State with Vtech and Kansas.