Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

If my soul got stuck in a tree, would it be reasonable to expect some firemen to come and rescue it?

(((AEC)))

Rofl, Tom!

(((smiley.george and emma)))

• Tom
    Favorite Answer

Why rescue it when you can hit it with a stick and make candy come out of it.

Source(s): =) Zilla!

While Tom is beating it with a stick, I'll get a recording of Dan Ackroyd and John Belushi singing "I'm a Soul Man." That should make it official: PARTY! PARTY!

Maybe you should call, Don Cornelius from "Soul Train"..he could wear a fireman's hat to simulate an official rescue.

Totally agree with Tom!!

You are having a laugh! No kite is worth all the time and tax payers money spent in getting any fireman out for that.

I am not a fireman, but I would be willing to come and rescue your soul anytime.

after all you do have a beautiful Soul.

Source(s): jcms

Just call on Jesus Christ. He is in the soul saving business. He is very good at it. <><

Relax, big lizard guy. Gravity will get You down.

• Bob L

Like your neighbor's cat, firemen will only come if it's on fire.

I think Charlie Brown could handle it. He's had loads of experience with kites. ((((Zilla)))