I want to go as Global Warming for Halloween, how can I make a costume for that?

I always have trouble coming up with things I want to go as for Halloween. "Global Warming" is my best idea so far. It's certainly scary! Can anyone recommend some good ways to make a costume for that?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

you could dress up as a globe (if you want to make something that's big and round go for it). i would personally wear all blue - blue pants and a blue turtleneck or something, and then cut out green felt in the shape of the continents and put them accordingly on your clothing and body. on your head, you could put a melting polar ice cap (you could spray your hair white or something like that, or wear a white hat or make one, and make it look like it's dripping). you could wear a scarf or put a thermometer in your mouth.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Make the one side of the earth for your front and other side for back (ya I know the world is round oh well) then attach them to each other over your shoulders. Put a lot of red/pink blush on all over any showing skin. Make a thermometer and make it should like 5 degrees over what it is that night.

The earth and themometer can be made of cardboard/bristal board. If you have some friends make one dress up as a car/building with gas coming out of it, then one as the sun. Oh also you can wet your hair so it looks like you're sweating. Make any other clothing you wear all black so you look like just the earth.

What a great costume idea!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Put cotten all over your head so it looks like all the stuff in the ozone. Then put a thermometer on your shirt. And bring a watergun to spray people and say "Now imagine what it'd be like when we're all flooded after global warmimg!" And bring a melted iced capp from Tim Hortons. haha, bad ideas, I know.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Dress up as an explosion. Use reds, oranges, and yellows, Spray your hair and face and do your hair up messy. Then tie a can of green gas from your neck.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Go as a tomb stone that says rest in peace, the human race.

• 1 decade ago

you could make a frying pan with the planet earth on it and flames under the pan. Paint your face like a sun and wear a hat of "clouds"

• 1 decade ago

Wow! Fabulous idea! While I have absolutely no clue, I am looking forward to reading other answers!

Source(s): BTW-I won't steal your idea, just think it's a good one. Wow! Nothing like a bunch of haters on this question! Thanks for the thumbs down-I just thought the idea was great.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You could tape a giant earth onto you, and make your cheeks/face red, and mist water on your face every few minutes. To make it seem like you're sweating. hehe. :]

• Emily
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

A book. Titled "NPP" author Al Gory.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you could go as a melting polar ice cap.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.