Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetMySpace · 1 decade ago

ā on myspace?

what is the html code for an "a" with a macron? i've looked for it everywhere!!

1 Answer

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    you can get it out of the character map and put it in like normal english. like this ā. its in start/programs/accessories/system tools/ character map.

    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.