Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Are Guys Attracted to Green Eyes?

I have green eyes and I wanted to know if guys like that. I that guys only look at the whole body and then they're like 'she's ugly' or 'she's really pretty'. Thanks <3

oh, those aren't my eyes but my eyes look EXACTLY like them. <3

Favorite Answer

Yes I for one love beautiful eyes, there is nothing like just staring into a girls eyes and getting lost in them. Yes guys have a tendency to look at the body and judge that way but not everyone is like that.

Source(s): hmmm...I'm a guy

I don't think the colour of your eyes is as important as the way you use them. The eyes are called the 'gateway to the soul' so if you have a kind nature it will reflect in your eyes.

Source(s): I have green eyes and never had any trouble with guys. Just be grateful that they both work!

Umm I don't know. Being partially color blind, if its a very close to brown color green, I can't tell if they are brown or green. But, I have seen some very green eyes before, and thought they were very pretty.

I have green eyes and have men look in my eyes and tell me they cant help it their beautiful and hot

Every guy is different there are people who like that eye color and some guys don't.

Some are, some are. Eye colour isn't exactly that important is it? :/