Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Are Guys Attracted to Green Eyes?

I have green eyes and I wanted to know if guys like that. I that guys only look at the whole body and then they're like 'she's ugly' or 'she's really pretty'. Thanks <3

Update 2:

oh, those aren't my eyes but my eyes look EXACTLY like them. <3

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes I for one love beautiful eyes, there is nothing like just staring into a girls eyes and getting lost in them. Yes guys have a tendency to look at the body and judge that way but not everyone is like that.

Source(s): hmmm...I'm a guy
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

I don't think the colour of your eyes is as important as the way you use them. The eyes are called the 'gateway to the soul' so if you have a kind nature it will reflect in your eyes.

Source(s): I have green eyes and never had any trouble with guys. Just be grateful that they both work!
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Umm I don't know. Being partially color blind, if its a very close to brown color green, I can't tell if they are brown or green. But, I have seen some very green eyes before, and thought they were very pretty.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I have green eyes and have men look in my eyes and tell me they cant help it their beautiful and hot

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Every guy is different there are people who like that eye color and some guys don't.

• 1 decade ago

Some are, some are. Eye colour isn't exactly that important is it? :/

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.