Clever WOmen?

A women was out golfing one day when she hit the ball in the woods.She went to look for here ball and there she found a frog in a trap...

The frog told her " If you set me free i'll grant u 3 wishes..."

The woman obliged and freed the frog..

the frog told her " I forgot to tell you that there is one condition to your wishes..whatever you wish for your husband will get times ten!!!!"

The woman said "thats OK!." For her first wish she wanted to be the most beautiful woman in the world...

The forg warned her " You do realize that ur husband will be 10 times as handsome and he will be luved by everyone!!"

The woman replied " I know,but as ill be the most beautiful woman in the world he'll have eyes only for me!!"

So the frog granted her,her wish..For her second wish she said "I want to be the richest woman in da world!!"

To this the frog warned her that her husband would be 10 times as rich as her..

to this she said that 'thats ok. whats his,is mine and whats

mine is his....:D

So she became the richest woman in the world...For her third wish she said

" I wanna have a mild heart attack!!!!"

Moral of the joke : Women are clever don't mess with em!!"

Attention Female readers!!: This is the end of the joke for yo.Stop here and continue feeling good

The man had a heart attack ten times milder than his wife!!!

Moral of the story: Women are really dumb(no offense,just a joke) and think they're really smart...Let them continue to think that way and enjoy the show!!

PS: If u are a woman and are still reading this...this just goes to show that women never listen!!!!!

LIKED IT???

Favorite Answer

lol thats funny but probley the women u r talkin about is a blond but why should we listen to some random guy. star 4 u

To footie_ they applauded as a results of fact they're unintellgient meaning while they applaud they're going to fall to the floor thats the shaggy dog tale =] meaning the female made an emotional speech so she might get an applaud from the adult males meaning they might fall =] very humorous actually

I like that. She should have wished she was pregnant. Did you hear about the Irish man who had three wishes? He wished for a bottle of Guinness, the genie said " That bottle of Guinness will never run out, it will fill up as you drink. Whats your second wish?" " I'll have another one of those please " he said.

• yeah like it

i am laughing after reading even though i am a woman

hahahahahaha

for that have a star ;)

A women? Really.

a really old one

but still always worth a chuckle

• It was ok

I bet she's pissed.

lol