Fantasy Basketball Draft pick!!?? PLZ HELP?

my league is 12 team league, and the roster is PG, PG,SG,SG,SF,PF,C, UTIL, AND 6 BENCH.

What do you think is the best pick in this league. I have the 11th pick and i was thinking to draft duncan 11th and josh smith 14th and then go 2 guards the next 2 rds. Is this a good strat, or should i change my draft pick?

Best Answer

Duncan is a good pick but I'd take the best availible on the board if I were your.Or duncan first and a good guard at the 14th pick.Best answer?

Source(s): I followed the rainbow and found the pot of gold

Dirk Nowitzki Brandon Roy Tyreke Evans

i would pick up a decent center first because the center position is very limited. dwight howard is projected to have a big year this year. as far as fowards, boozer, bosh, garnett, carmello, and dirk are better picks than duncan but he is a good pick. as far as centers, there are about 5 or 6 that will give you points so if you don't use it with your 1st pick...i would use it with your 2nd. your strategy is pretty decent though.

you've done this before! pay attention & don't get focused on one man. alot of strange things in this years fantasy drafts!

Source(s): Roadkill Nation Fantasy Sports