Fantasy Basketball Draft pick!!?? PLZ HELP?

my league is 12 team league, and the roster is PG, PG,SG,SG,SF,PF,C, UTIL, AND 6 BENCH.

What do you think is the best pick in this league. I have the 11th pick and i was thinking to draft duncan 11th and josh smith 14th and then go 2 guards the next 2 rds. Is this a good strat, or should i change my draft pick?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Duncan is a good pick but I'd take the best availible on the board if I were your.Or duncan first and a good guard at the 14th pick.Best answer?

Source(s): I followed the rainbow and found the pot of gold
  • 4 years ago

Dirk Nowitzki Brandon Roy Tyreke Evans

• 1 decade ago

i would pick up a decent center first because the center position is very limited. dwight howard is projected to have a big year this year. as far as fowards, boozer, bosh, garnett, carmello, and dirk are better picks than duncan but he is a good pick. as far as centers, there are about 5 or 6 that will give you points so if you don't use it with your 1st pick...i would use it with your 2nd. your strategy is pretty decent though.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you've done this before! pay attention & don't get focused on one man. alot of strange things in this years fantasy drafts!

Source(s): Roadkill Nation Fantasy Sports
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.