Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionReality Television · 1 decade ago

SCDancing: Did anyone else enjoy Kelly Brook's dance as much as ....???

Me, Brendan ..& Len Goodman...? lol, srry .. but i'm just not missing x-factor AT ALL...

come on England!!!

Favorite Answer

Me. Probably even more. The highlight of my day dr bad.

• rimpel

small screen television cheifs r enjoying ppl, they comprehend after modern-day scandals ppl will replace into attracted to their shows if there is an alleged restoration in contact. They comprehend this might make their viewing figures bypass sky intense, wait and se by utilising the tip of the sequence the winner heavily isn't Kelly Brook. speaking of which, Kellys dancing heavily isn't as undesirable as her performing or autocue interpreting.

I'm opening a book and gonna start taking bets that before the end of the series we will have another Natasha/Brendan gate 'scandal' Mark my words Brendan will 'kop' off with Kelly and poor old Billy Zane will be left tearing out what little hair he has left !!

You better believe it Dr Bad! She was great -Billy is keeping a close eye on the pair of them I think! I think Penny Lancaster is lovely - such a nice way about her and danced well. I also though Alisha was great. I haven't changed my mind about Gabby Logan - I thought the judges were very critical but they know that too much praise will go to her head. She lacks personality in my view - too intent on the win. I love the way Tess said to her "you look crestfallen Gabby" nice touch! I am loving this programme!

She's hot... but ewww that Brendan is such a slimeball! Not my cup of tea at all.

And Forsyth's rubbishy links are making me squirm a little bit!

Hmm... I'm not too sure about this one, although I'm not really looking forward to the X factor live shows either!

Boo... Isn't it time for the next BB yet...?

• momof3

must admit a a women yes she was very good only thing I have in common with her is the hair she has a figure to die for and legs that go way above anything mine short stumpy ones lol now in dilema as I normal watch X factor and now want to watch dancing helppppppppp.

I thought Kelly was good, I didn't really like the dance. Alesha stands out from all those dances, she was brilliant. I thought she deserved more points than Kelly.

Didn't see it, but it explains why I have a hard time with men, lol so to speak!

I think Brendan is hot!

• doobie

i thought their dance was quite good but i agree with miss me, brendan is a slimeball. i actually think alishia has got more chemistry with her partner and prefered her dance. so far my two favourites are john barnes and its not just because he used to play for liverpool!! but because out of the men i think he has the most rhythm and alishia dixon who i think could be the darkhorse of the competition.

Hubba hubba, us Elves don't normally get interested in the lives of man but when there's a babe like Kelly involved:-)