What is the best way to convert Adobe Indesign to Publisher?

I know Indesign is a lot better but my teacher wants a Publisher format so how do I convet? 've tried convertig it to a JPEG first but it doesn't look so great. Any Ideas of a format Publisher takes (e.g. XML etc.)

Favorite Answer

If your teacher just wants to be able to read the document, you can use InDesign to convert it to a pdf or a jpeg; then she can read it with or without Publisher.

If she wants to be able to edit it, or mark it up, in Publisher, or wants you to have the document in Publisher so she knows you can use Publisher -- you'll have to redo it in Publisher. You can at least export each story in rtf format, import it into Publisher, and save your styles that way.

Publisher just doesn't read anybody else's files, and no other layout program has bothered to create a converter to Publisher.

InDesign is a far better program than Publisher. Maybe you can talk your teacher into switching. :)

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): convert adobe indesign publisher: https://tr.im/eoDXr
  • Jo-ann

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/avAOX

I'm sorry you're using a crippled desktop publishing program. Both InDesign (excellent but costly) and Scribus (better than Publisher and free) can export to PDF. Publisher is just bad and costly. Worst of both worlds. You're better off using InDesign or Scribus.

Adobe Reader will not let you do this. You have to buy Adobe Acrobat, which is fairly pricey. Sorry, there is no free way to do this.