Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Which State do you think has the Worst Governor?

I think my state of Maryland has the worst governor, Martin O'Mally, with his sidekick Shiela Dixon, Mayor of Baltimore City. Can you top it?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I used to think it was Louisiana with Kathleen Blanco but New York's Elliot Spitzer is closing fast.

• 1 decade ago

Michigan's Governor Granholm and the corrupt Detroit mayor, Kwame Kilpatrick

HANDS DOWN!!!!

Michigans's deificit is swirling sky ward faster than a speeding bullet, Mass exodus of business and residents. Detroit looks worse than Beirut on a sunny day.

We have the nations highest unemployment rate. Now they want to put a 20% tax on internet usage. That's rough on everyone. It will certainly keep poor people from using computers. 20% tax would be like going to Wal-Mart and paying 20% for just walking in the door!

Nothing to brag about, just the facts

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Texas

Gov Rick Perry

lied about wanting border security in fact campaigned on it

took farmers land from them for a super highway

and is forcing female school children to get vaccinated for STDs from a vacciine that has already known to give birth defects

• 1 decade ago

It hard to say with not having good information on each state, our former governor in Ohio was down to the bottom by the time he ended his term early this year.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Michigan's granholm obviously. That poor state has become the sphincter of the country. Just look at the numbers.

• God
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Kentucky. Ernie Fletcher had to give a blanket pardon to nearly everyone in his administration because they violated the merit system law by hiring political hacks for state jobs. They even fired people to replace them with hacks. He almost had to pardon himself. Until a judge, he appointed, suddenly came up with a loophole to let him off the hook.

• coco d
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Michigan, Granholm ran all the businesses out. then she taxed the remaining businesses now they are leaving then while the rest of the state population is fight forclosures she decides to raise the state income tax ...which is driving the rest of the businesses and population out..... Michigan has the worst...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Mines not the greatest (Butch Otter ID) but we probably all think that we have the worst Governer.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think the State of Emergency,which is governed by Chimpy McCheney,excuse me,George Bush.

• 1 decade ago

name a few more i ve naver heard of those people

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.