Australian Electoral Commission question?

I received a letter saying i needed to update me details on the electoral roll but i had lost (misplaced and was waiting for a new one to be sent out) my license at the time and couldnt complete the form. In the meantime i received another letter saying because i hadnt responded my name has been removed and if... show more I received a letter saying i needed to update me details on the electoral roll but i had lost (misplaced and was waiting for a new one to be sent out) my license at the time and couldnt complete the form.

In the meantime i received another letter saying because i hadnt responded my name has been removed and if i didnt agree i had to write a letter.

So i got my new license, wrote a letter, filled out the original change of details form and included a new electoral enrollment form just incase.

This was over a week ago and i havent received anything back so now i dont know if i am on the roll or not....

I hope that makes sense....