Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 1 decade ago

Australian Electoral Commission question?

I received a letter saying i needed to update me details on the electoral roll but i had lost (misplaced and was waiting for a new one to be sent out) my license at the time and couldnt complete the form.

In the meantime i received another letter saying because i hadnt responded my name has been removed and if i didnt agree i had to write a letter.

So i got my new license, wrote a letter, filled out the original change of details form and included a new electoral enrollment form just incase.

This was over a week ago and i havent received anything back so now i dont know if i am on the roll or not....

I hope that makes sense....

2 Answers

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Go to the Australian Electoral Commission website

    Click on the link 'Check my enrolment details' you will find this link in the top right hand corner of their home page (it has a purple background)

    Complete the online form.

    There is also a number noted within the form that you can ring 13 23 26 or you can email them using:

    to check your details.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    Check their website for information

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.