Temporary guardianship or power of attorney of said minor ???

MY CHILD LIVES WITH MY PARENTS IN IDAHO & HAS SINCE SHE WAS 3 WHEN THEY MOVED FROM CALIFORNIA & WHEN THEY MOVED I GAVE MY PARENTS MY WRITTEN CONSENT TO LIVE WITH THEM & TO MAKE ANY MEDICAL DECIONE a ENROLL HER IN SCHOOL WHEN THE TIME CAME ECT.. WE HAD A LAWYER THAT IS A LONG TIME FAMILY FRIEND HELP WITH THIS GOT... show more MY CHILD LIVES WITH MY PARENTS IN IDAHO & HAS SINCE SHE WAS 3 WHEN THEY MOVED FROM CALIFORNIA & WHEN THEY MOVED I GAVE MY PARENTS MY WRITTEN CONSENT TO LIVE WITH THEM & TO MAKE ANY MEDICAL DECIONE a ENROLL HER IN SCHOOL WHEN THE TIME CAME ECT.. WE HAD A LAWYER THAT IS A LONG TIME FAMILY FRIEND HELP WITH THIS GOT IT NOTARIZED & ALL. EVERYTHING HAS BEEN JUST FINE NO PROBLEMS AT ALL. UNTIL IT WAS TIME TO GET HER DRIVERS PERMIT. THE IDAHO DMV SAID MY PARENTS HAVE NO LEGAL SAY AT ALL NO LEGAL CUSTODY & NO POWER OF ATTORNEY OVER HER.DMV HAS CAUSED A BIG MESS CONTACTED HER SCHOOL & SHE CAN'T TAKE DRIVERS ED. I TRIED CALLING THEM THEY WON'T EVEN SPEAK WITH ME ALL .TOLD ME I COULD JUST BE SOMEONE MY PARENTS OR CHILD HAD CALL TO TRY TO GET AROUND THINGS.MY PARENTS WERE TOLD THEY HAD TO HAVE TEMPORARY GUARDIANSHIP OF MINOR OR POWER OF ATTORNEY OF SAID MINOR. WHEN THEY GOT ONE OR THE OTHER THEY COULD HELP THEM BUT NOT UNTIL THEN. WHO DIED AND LEFT THE DMV IN CHARGE.{ YOUR INPUT PLEASE }