Do you read autobiography books/ How to books?

Do you believe what they are telling you?Even thoe you weren't there and didn't see it happen for yourself? But more than likely you believe what it says cuz it is an autobiography. So why is it so hard to believe in the bible, in short it is an autobiography.Definition of autobiography: A person that has narrated a story of his or her life, that is all the bible is.Do you read how to books?Do you try thoes things out?Its a matter of trying to see for yourself and if it works.For some of us the bible is our how to book and some of us believe and some of us don't, so how does that make us Christians brain washed etc etc? So if you do something out of a how to book does that make you brainwashed etc etc? Only series answers please.

Favorite Answer

OMG...THIS IS TRULY INTERESTING INFO...THANK YOU...

I don't read 'how-to' books. I read one or two, but I don't want to be told one person's view of how things are and should be.

I've read a couple of autobiographies and biographies ~ which of course are subjective.

And, surely the Bible would be a biography?

An autobiography is written by the person it is about.

I read all sorts of books and unless I can verifiy the information, no I do not believe what I read.