Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo MailNotices and Errors · 1 decade ago

how can i enter in my mail to check my mail?

when i sign in then its ok but when i go to check my mail then some error page display and i can not check my mail

Favorite Answer

u r seeing here hmm may be yahoo saying to relogin ur account then u shuld be nd anyother error that will be ok in few days well easy way of checking du login nd check ur mail click on inbox showing front page nd if error is occuring then try it again. hope u will get good result.

when i sign my mail id it shows the page was not found

the internet is not working but when you open your mail it should show that hw many mail's you have in your mail box and then click on the mail's

Source(s): godandrhrk@yahoo.co.in
  • Stuart

Head over to http://mail.yahoo.com/ to log into your mail.

i think its bcoz they are tryin to change the formats..to beta format. u choose the normal format not beta... i think that should help..it happened with me too..

add details ill help..