Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo MailNotices and Errors · 1 decade ago

how can i enter in my mail to check my mail?

when i sign in then its ok but when i go to check my mail then some error page display and i can not check my mail

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

u r seeing here hmm may be yahoo saying to relogin ur account then u shuld be nd anyother error that will be ok in few days well easy way of checking du login nd check ur mail click on inbox showing front page nd if error is occuring then try it again. hope u will get good result.

• 1 decade ago

when i sign my mail id it shows the page was not found

• 1 decade ago

the internet is not working but when you open your mail it should show that hw many mail's you have in your mail box and then click on the mail's

Source(s): godandrhrk@yahoo.co.in
  • Stuart
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Head over to http://mail.yahoo.com/ to log into your mail.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i think its bcoz they are tryin to change the formats..to beta format. u choose the normal format not beta... i think that should help..it happened with me too..

add details ill help..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.