Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

why is it so hard to find a good guy that is mature and knows what he wants in life?

alabama

Favorite Answer

i tell ya, i went on a lot of dates, and met many guys, and wasted time on ones i hoped would be "the one", and finally after being bitter with guys, i decided to ask whatever questions i wanted. So when i met my husband, i told him on the first date, that i wanted friends, and if he treats me good as a friend than we'll see what happens. Then our 2nd date i asked what he wants in a girl, and if he was afraid of marriage... so i knew i wasn't wasting my time... then the big question i randomly asked on a date was... "why should i date you?" he said with confidence, "you won't be disappointed," thats when i knew i wasn't wasting my time or my heart on a fool... if a guy can't answer you upfront and is afraid to answer you honestly, he is NOT the one. You want him to prove he is worthy of YOU! (read "i kissed dating goodbye" by Joshua Harris, its amazing.) Sadly, girls do way to much these days...i wish you the best!

First off this is way off point, but has anyone ever told you that you look like Donna from That 70s show? Anyways Im 27 and I just now found a good guy.Hes 28 and the only problem is he plays video games.All the time.I dont really think there are any mature guys in the world.Those 2 words just dont go together.And I think the very few men who are mature and know what they want are taken.

Dear Ms D...

Thankyou very much ...U really have informed a Multi Million Dollar Truth

Yes , as far as iam concerned , i think i never seem to grow up mature

What a person wants in life -he never knows -it is really true

Ya one thing for sure .....I want a beautiful Angel like you to be my Wife / love / angel

but u know what the problem is

Me and people like me are Unfit to have the previledge of angels like u or for that matter any good seeming females

It is so difficult to -ensure the descent support to family ....every month -till the last breadth of life

life has become so tough - Man can no longer fully support a woam and his children in spite of his best efforts

this is my personal experience

Now a days ..........Man can think of Marrying only a Welsettled , weleducated , good earning wife ....with strong financial background

life has become reverse

earlier girls used to think of financially strong Men .......Now Men are looking for Financially strong Wives

In today heavy competion - Man is always in risk of getting attacked by Harsh laws which fully support only women

Man is very scared of relationship with any women -especially Marriage - almost all women have Danger .........elements ..it seems

Life is fine only as long as Man woman relationship -is purely love based

and ofcourse ...friendship and marriages are meant only between equals

Well, I tend to find that older guys are more mature. Men in their late 20's particularly. Have you ever heard the saying "Good things come to those who wait"? It is true! Good luck on finding that special someone!

• Kirk K

it is not hard to find a good guy that is mature.you just need to expand your search area and go to upper class places.don't be afraid to initiate jovial conversation with men and look at everyone as a person not a prospect.join in on new friend circles and put your best foot forward.listen and the men that are secure with themselves and their future will become self evident.

if u look arround u see life spreding time running its never stop no its is not hard to find good guy but arn;t WE make it defficult to our self yes just go for it like rever it never stop n she find her right path that why u can fined ur guy soon best of luck n kiss to u

Because they don't exist.

Seriously, because it takes them forever to figure out what it is they want. Then, when they realize this is what they want, they get scared and back off a bit. I don't know, it's like they are so fearful of making any kind of committment. It's almost as though committment equates to severed penis.

Then we should talk! ; ) Dang.. why are all the girls who know what they want in a man is always on the opposite side of the US continent...

be cause good guys dont know what they want in life. only bad guys know what they want in life. a bad guy is just a good guy who is chasing want he wants.

Because he is already married hanging out with his wife and kids.