How do I find all the info on Tractor supply comapny like?

if they ever got sued and for what and how many times. I searched all over and can't find anywhere that tells me about any lawsuits. I am doing a report on them and I need all the lawsuit info and what the cases were about. Can anyone help me???

Favorite Answer

Tractor Supply Company is a public corporation. As such, they are required to file annual reports with the Securities Exchange Commission. There's no need to mention trivial matters in the annual report, such as someone suing them for $1000 in Small Claims Court, but any significant lawsuit needs to be disclosed to stockholders.

They make available free of charge through their Internet website, WWW.MYTSCSTORE.COM, their annual report on Form 10-K, quarterly reports on Form 10-Q, current reports on Form 8-K, and all amendments to those reports as soon as reasonably practicable after such material is electronically filed with or furnished to the SEC.

According to their last annual report, "We are involved in various litigation matters arising in the ordinary course of business. After consultation with legal counsel, we expect these matters will be resolved without material adverse effect on our consolidated financial position or results of operations. Any estimated loss related to such matters has been adequately provided in accrued liabilities to the extent probable and reasonably estimable. It is possible, however, that future results of operations for any particular quarterly or annual period could be materially affected by changes in circumstances relating to these proceedings."

You may find more information in their quarterly reports, and in the annual reports for other years. It's amazing, what a wealth of information on a company is available from their SEC filings.

Look on google for Lawsuits against Tractor Supply Co.

Source(s): www.google.com