promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

How are big beautiful women BBW's viewed by Egyptian men r fat women deemed repulsive or attractive?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Well I think that is a matter of personal opinion and for your information halawa not all ppl are the same, dont be a dumbass. there are alot of people out there tht like bbw's its all jst a matter of taste

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

Men like big boobs, big butts, big legs and big hips, and a soft, "feminine" figure, being a little on the larger side never bothers them until you get REALLY big as in 590lbs and bed-bound unless they're that into BBW's and a lot of men are. The problem being that women and men are nurtured to have different views of attractiveness along with their already prudent sexualities; so whatever a man thinks looks hot a woman thinks it looks horrible at worst and vice versa, so "normal" considered by men is just a little larger than what women call "normal" they just want someone with junk in places whereas women want crystal-cut defined things. Even my brother who's one of those "alpha-male" types who you'd expect to go 'eeeurrgggh!!' upon seeing a big woman because he has in front of others before to look cool, even he gets his rocks off to larger ladies, that's another factor too: Peer Pressure, but that's another story. Basically; they want cushion to snuggle up to and hold.

• 1 decade ago

Depends on the person. People have different tastes and some cultures like a particular shape of a woman.

Whats important is that people should be satisfied and happy with the way they look.

We are all Allah's creation.

• 1 decade ago

i hope to marry any woman no matter the size as long as heart is "helawa". But if the girl , have nose in the air, and think so beutiful , this is not "helawa". And i cant live life with this "helawa" kind, i just cant. the nose in the air not good.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

They probably view it like the rest of the world being grossly obese is not attractive and I am not talking about normal ppl I am talking about huge ppl im not sure what you are talking about :) but there are some men in all cultures with fetishes.. either way trying to stay healthy is always the best bet :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.