My girlfriend keeps saying im emo??

my gilfriend keeps saying im emo..and for some reason she doesnt like emos...she says be becuz i "style my black hair" when all i do is comb it or put spikes in it...she says i have a problem becuz i wear collar shirts underneath a regular t shirt and a tie..i didnt know it was a problem..then she said i... show more my gilfriend keeps saying im emo..and for some reason she doesnt like emos...she says be becuz i "style my black hair" when all i do is comb it or put spikes in it...she says i have a problem becuz i wear collar shirts underneath a regular t shirt and a tie..i didnt know it was a problem..then she said i couldnt hang out with her friends becuz i skateboard and wear jordans and DCs(which are gay to her)...

i didnt think i had a problem but i guess i do...but i guess it seems normal coming from some preppy girl that spends money on crap like american eagle and trash like abercrombie and hollister...i i dont even wear black that much..i only have like 12 black collar shirts and 6 others that i wear whenever...

am i really emo?? what should i do?