Who made this song?? And whats its title??

For sure I know its a white guy...but he has a justin timberlake swagger and he can sing!!! I saw him on the MTV awards and Jimmy Kimmel Live!!! His song goes someting like this "Change my life well dont you babe, run out my life well dont you babe." Thats the chorus but there is more!!!

Favorite Answer

Random guess: Mark Ronson. Before the VMAS, where they would like have mini breaks before and after a show comes on (like with Paramore), he was on one of them. I think it was Paramore, Rodrigo y Gabrielle, and Mark Ronson. There were three other guys, but I have no idea who he is.

The song I'm thinking about is called "Stop Me", which features Daniel Merriweather. It samples both The Smiths' "Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before" and The Supremes' "You Keep Me Hanging On". The video's about live action girls crying animated tears.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRG55KnZkqc

Youtube thumbnail

Source(s): I'm going to feel really bad if I made you read all that and it's still not the right guy. But I don't like Chris Richardson. Ugh. To me, he reminds me of Kevin Federline more than Justin.

I believe that is Chris Richardson from Chesapeake Va. one of this past seasons American Idol Contestants. I think he performed the same song on the finals in American Idol. Everyone says he is a Justin look alike.

I know who you are talking about, but I can't remember his name. I know it's not Chris Richardson. I love this song.