Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Al Gore...Oscar, Grammy, Peace Prize...what's next? Country Music Award or what?

I stand corrected - EMMY.

• ?
    Favorite Answer

The Peace Prize is given, according to Alfred Nobel's will, "to the person who shall have done the most or the best work for fraternity between the nations, for the abolition or reduction of standing armies and for the holding and promotion of peace congresses".

And...since Al Gore and the IPCC did *nothing* in accordance with Alfred Nobel's will, it is obvious that the Peace Prize is now given to the individual advocating for the greatest socialism.

Silver Tipped .30-06

It is very scary to me to think how many people believe his drivel.

1st thing it tells me is the absolute lunacy of the left, and especially the Stockholm based socialists that put him and the IPCC on a pedestal with Junk Science.

2nd thing to think is that is a melting down schizophrenic ex-Veep can get the prize there are hopes for any good socialist. Who's next? Mahmood?

Al Gore joins Woodrow Wilson, Theodore Roosevelt, and Jimmy Carter as Prez or Vice-Prez winners. I think what's important here, whether or not you liked his film, is that Al has shown an amazing ability to stand for what he has believed for years with no flip-flopping...

Personally, I don't think he'll stop until he has a hold of the brass ring. I think we all know what that is. As for the country music award, 1. his speech bores me so his singing would put me to sleep,2. country music is too conservative.

An ESBY and the Matt Damon center of Excellence Award.

Yeah! He can sing a song about the woes of being a multi-millionaire hypocrite in TN.

Hell, he could probably BUT Nashville. His home uses enough electricity to power Nashville, that's for sure...

Probably a Bass Tournament or a Rodeo

The Nobel Piece Prize just lost some credibility.

The science of what he promotes is not true. He blames humans and cow farts for global warming and it is wrong. It takes 10-20 years for science to get to the public. In ten years look back and then you will see why this is so stupid.

• Ricky

Next he'll be tapping on Broadway and winning a Tony! LOL, come to think of it I remember his inauguaral dancing. Wooden AL.