consumption and saving
1.Why are consumption and saving in the United States greater today than they were a decade ago?
2. explain how is it possible for households to dissave at very low income levels.
3. expain both verbally and graphically how the MPC and MPS can be constant at various levels of income.
- Capal MLv 51 decade agoFavorite Answer
1. I think consumption and saving are greater today in the US primarily because income is greater than ever. It does not necessarily that per capita consumption and saving have risen since both GDP and population have risen over the past decade.
2. Probably from borrowing or using past savings.
3. No data can't explain.
- 迷迭香Lv 51 decade ago
不過是 statistic 吧?
- 1 decade ago
2- budget plan, help from banking system