know any home-based jobs in Thailand?

Favorite Answer

basically I categorised those internet job in 3 different aspects.

1st) PTR,PTC websites. All these are based on your downline buidling efforts. And it is not going to show fast results.

2nd) Affiliate marketing. These are based on the sales that you make. You get a portion of it. It's like a salesman but it's an online version.

3rd) Information selling. This is a merchant instead of a salesman. you are basically selling a product. And u will be needing affiliates to help you.

2

Source(s): #1 Highest Paying Surveys : http://OnlineSurveys.iukiy.com/?KSvN

If you want to work from home, you are probably going to have to do it as a business owner, rather than as an employee. There are no online work-at-home "jobs".

When you apply for a job offline, in the bricks and mortar world, do you have to pay anything? Of course not. It should be the same in the online world. If you are asked to pay any money, at best, it is a business opportunity, but more likely it is just a scam.

Be very careful that you don't get scammed.

I do affiliate marketing online. I've been doing it for a year and I'm getting ready to quit my regular job. It takes dedicated work, decent organizational skills, and persistence, but you can make a living at it if you stick with it.

But that is a business.

If you want something easy, with no investment, you could probably make $500 to $1000 per month getting paid by companies to write postings on blogs about their products. That's about the only legitimate way that I know of to earn money online without any investment. And you can do this from Thailand.

I wish you well.

Take Surveys Earn Cash - http://OnlineSurveys.uzaev.com/?ouVV