who do u save first?

when yr mom fell in the lake yr love try to save her and he or she instead of saving yr mom yr love cant swim, who do u save first? and why

Update:

now yr love is wife or husband who will save first

mom or yr wife or husband

Update 2:

its funny why don't anyone want to save their spouse.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I would save myself I mean see what trying to help my mom got my love... sike, lets hope that never happens I'd be confused...

• TX Mom
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

If my husband jumped in after my mom, I'd call 911. Then I'd give him a minute or two to surface and tell me whether he needs help. He is an excellent swimmer, I am not. If both were drowning, I probably couldn't do anything about it. But I'd try. I'd jump in, assess the situation and see who would be easiest for me to save, and save that person if I could. Like I said, I don't swim, so the possibility of pulling an unconscious person to shore is very slim. But I'd try, because I'd give my life for either of them in a heartbeat.

Debbie

• 1 decade ago

First of all I would yell for help the jump in grab my mom, unless she could swim then go for my love. I would do my best. I am a lifeguard so I can swim pretty good. I love my mom I deffiently wouldnt want anything to happen to her.

• 1 decade ago

My mom because she is my mother and she I would assume would also be older than the lover and his chances of helping himself would be better than hers.

********Now now why would I want the job of saving my spouse when it was so much work pushing him in?????? :-D

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

my mom even though I cant stand her, thats the right thing to do, also most unselfish thing to do.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.