who do u save first?

when yr mom fell in the lake yr love try to save her and he or she instead of saving yr mom yr love cant swim, who do u save first? and why

now yr love is wife or husband who will save first

mom or yr wife or husband

its funny why don't anyone want to save their spouse.

Favorite Answer

I would save myself I mean see what trying to help my mom got my love... sike, lets hope that never happens I'd be confused...

• TX Mom

If my husband jumped in after my mom, I'd call 911. Then I'd give him a minute or two to surface and tell me whether he needs help. He is an excellent swimmer, I am not. If both were drowning, I probably couldn't do anything about it. But I'd try. I'd jump in, assess the situation and see who would be easiest for me to save, and save that person if I could. Like I said, I don't swim, so the possibility of pulling an unconscious person to shore is very slim. But I'd try, because I'd give my life for either of them in a heartbeat.

Debbie

First of all I would yell for help the jump in grab my mom, unless she could swim then go for my love. I would do my best. I am a lifeguard so I can swim pretty good. I love my mom I deffiently wouldnt want anything to happen to her.

My mom because she is my mother and she I would assume would also be older than the lover and his chances of helping himself would be better than hers.

********

********Now now why would I want the job of saving my spouse when it was so much work pushing him in?????? :-D

my mom even though I cant stand her, thats the right thing to do, also most unselfish thing to do.