When someone is adding you to their bank account, does the bank check the added persons credit and check hist?

My fiance and I are planning on getting on the same account together. We decided to go through his bank account and he is just going to add me to his account. 6 years ago I apparantly had 2 hot checks out that I had written that i didnt take care of (i was a dumb kid i guess) so im worried that I wont be able to... show more My fiance and I are planning on getting on the same account together. We decided to go through his bank account and he is just going to add me to his account. 6 years ago I apparantly had 2 hot checks out that I had written that i didnt take care of (i was a dumb kid i guess) so im worried that I wont be able to get added to his account because of my past? I have asked lots of people and get mixed answers! HELP!