Rate my pokemon team?

Can u rate my team from 1-10?

Mewtwo

Rayquaza

Raikou

Manaphy

Heatran

Gengar

(p.s. They are all real. I didn't use cheats or anything to get my manaphy, I actually got ranger.)

So, let me know what you think about my team, and if you think I should change anything. If you have any suggestions as to some other pokemon I should put in, I would really love to them! Thanks for your help!

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Ok, too many legendaries, I would say get rid of some they r not all that good. Only have 3 tops, but preferably 2 or less. Gengar's good, keep him in ( I wish u would've put up some moves, but oh well).

Throw out Manaphy and Heatran, and optionally Mewtwo, since u already have a psychic type in ur party. I think u should add Garchomp, and maybe either Rampardos or Bastiodon. I would suggest adding a starter (any, from any region), they're actually quite useful. If you can get one of these, try a Salamence or Dragonair/Dragonite,or Milotic. All are fairly well Pokemon. I would rate your team as a-

7/10

I hope I helped!

• Justin2 years agoReport

Great team!9/10. improvements u could make would be not o use too many legends I suggest putting a dragon type in your team instead of one of the legendaries

• 1 decade ago

8/10 (Yay! Another Gengar user ^^ Put it first and put Mewtwo last! From the looks of it, Mewtwo's the most powerful in your team!)

But you do realize 4/6 of your pokemon are banned from most link battles with people, right?

I'd like to know their movesets :)

I can beat your Mewtwo/Manaphy/Heatran and possibly Raikou and Rayquaza with a level 1 Rattata ^^

But Gengar couldn't be beat with the Rattata. :P

• 1 decade ago

wow. You have five legends, two of which are considered uber. Please repost with a legit team. I'm ok with rating a team with maybe one legend, but 5? That's just cheap and is no way to judge a team's strength. Also, you give no natures, attacks, anything. Just pokemon. That doesn't help much. Also, three pokemon here are weak to dark types, so you aren't even putting in a very good legendary team.

Can't really rate w/o movesets. Will grudgingly do it if you do re-post.

• 1 decade ago

9/10

suggested movesets

Mewtwo

Aura Sphere

Psychic

Shadow Ball

Recover

Rayquaza

Dragon Pulse

Flamethrower

Surf

Thunderbolt

Raikou

Discharge

earthquake

Hidden power grass

Calm mind

Manaphy

Surf

Rain Dance

Ice Beam

Rest

Heatran

Magma Storm

Flash Cannon

Heat Wave

Earth Power

Gengar

Sludge Bomb

Shadow Ball

Will o wisp

Confuse ray.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

im going to be realistic 7 out of 10. I dont know the levels or moves, so until I can know that 7 out of 10 ok?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

9/10 you would have gotten a 10/10 if Gengar was first

• 1 decade ago

pokemon u 15

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

your team is pretty sweet. ill give it about 7 points.

just my opinion but u shouldnt use too many legendaries. may i suggest blissey and garchomp? theyre really good. just make sure not to teach blissey physical attacks becuase its attack is low

• Ida
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

I find it funny that you said slaking reliable when its like the least reliable pokemon ever.

• elfwae
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

nice!! i love it! you should get a star for this question! here you go. 10/10!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.