GrimmyBear asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

Who is better BC Eagles or Ohio State?

explain why please?

Agghhh Christa BC is number 4 in the Country.

Tyler, I like your answer but I disagree about the defense not being able to hold opposition down. I think BC would beat Ohio State outright and I hope they meet for a Bowl game

Favorite Answer

Ohio State

BC has a good offense, but really lacks in defense.

Ohio State came in with question marks all over the offense, but they have proven to be a force. Their defense is outstanding and could be one of the best in the country this year.

BC and Ohio State can put up points, but Ohio State can hold the opposition to fewer points. In a head to head matchup, go with Ohio State for win.

Ohio State Is Trust ME I Was Born In Ohio we

Won About 5 Super bowls

Boston College

ohio state! I hear more about this team on the news. Who's BC Eagles?!

Do you hear "Ohio State" or "Boston College" more....hmmm well put it this way: "Who seems to always make it to a BCS bowl game..... I'll let you do the research.

lets see i'm a true Michigan fan and I gotta say from the love of football and watching and hearing more about Ohio State so I gotta say Ohio Till they meet Michigan

boston college is better... Matt Ryan is finally getting the notice he deserves he is probably the best quarter back in the nation and they have a good defese.. OSU has a good defense but they are very young on offense and havent really been tested yet

BC is doing great this yr and i'd like to see the match up, i'd hope BC would win, oh and JON, its not the "super bowls" just bowl games so talk sh*t when you no what ur talkin about

Just send whoever so the SEC can destroy another team!

A better question would be who is worse?