Pros and Cons of renting/owning a condo/townhouse?

yeah like stated in the question. what are the pros and cons of renting and pros and cons of owning a condo/townhouse im looking to move out of my parents house in the near future and will start looking at places soon so im not sure if i should own or rent. renting to me sounds like can get expensive over long... show more yeah like stated in the question. what are the pros and cons of renting and pros and cons of owning a condo/townhouse
im looking to move out of my parents house in the near future and will start looking at places soon so im not sure if i should own or rent. renting to me sounds like can get expensive over long period of time because you cant sell your place when you want to move. i will eventually want a house so i know for sure i will not stay at this place for more then ten years.