What Uses more ENERGY; A Nuclear Sub or Al "Global Warming" Gore's House?

"Vice President Al Gore's Nashville, Tenn., mansion consumes more electricity every month than the average American household uses in an entire year."

http://www.snopes.com/politics/bush/house.asp

Best Answer

I'd have to go with Al "Manbearpig Crusader" Gore.

• masis

How dare you attack Saint Al this way! He buys carbon credit (from his own agency) to offset his carbon use so he's sturdy and also you're undesirable. i'm particular he'd promote you some and then you may nicely be sturdy like him and experience more desirable about the end of the international. i have continuously found it an common coincidence that the first actual Earth Day prepared contained in the US purely happened to fall on the a centesimal anniversary of Vladimir Lenin's start. now to not say that maximum environmentalists are not straightforward yet I question the targets of their leaders considering they look so different from what they declare to trust. And inimical to the values contained in the US structure as well, i.e. freedom of speech as long as we adore what you're declaring, and so on. The Left has never seen a socialist or communist they did not appreciate and the vegetables are portion of the Left so as which could nicely be a organic progression or they could purely favor a similar issues. correct making plans and administration on the price of man or woman liberty. One supposedly for the great thing about the folk through the State, the different for the great thing about the planet through the State, notwithstanding the procedures and propaganda of the AGW move are universal someway.

Maybe the solution would be to put Al Gore in a nuclear sub and fire copies of his book at Russia? It might bore them to death or at least to compromise about gas supplies etc. And meanwhile shut the guy up for a couple of months.

Since Gore's house is now Solar, I'd say his house uses much less energy thant the Nuclear sub. Perhaps you should read this:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/artic...

http://www.practicalenvironmentalist.com/energy-ef...

I'm curious though, if George Bush's house in Crawford is so green, why doesn't Bush advocate this as well? Is he afraid he'll offend his energy buddies in the industry?

Thats why I hate all actors or athletes that promote and tell us to give money to some charity....

I believe they should follow their own advice and show the example....

Al Gore is a goofball. Thats why he'll never be president

Al's House the sub can run forever.

• Sean

Al's house without a doubt.

Maybe we should move him to a nuclear sub???

Al-Gore chatting and ranting about on stage

Its amazing how many sq feet of house the kickbacks from under the table can buy you.

• Brian

Hypocrisy from a Democrat? Tell me it ain't so. I will guess Gore's house uses more energy than the sub..........