Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelEurope (Continental)Russia · 1 decade ago

2 choices: either translate into english, or type the russian text?

for god's sake, christ's sake, mohammad's sake, or if u are pagan; for sake of humanity... help me!!!

i'm going to post the links for my two videos, and please help me by one of the following: either type the russian words in english text, or simply type what is the guy saying in russian, USING RUSSIAN CHARACTERS..... ofcourse if u do the first choice, you'd be soooo helpful, but if u do the second,it's ok.. i'll be thankful.... and its easier for u.. just type what the guy is saying!!! and i'll translate it myself to english, because i have an english-russian translator ( BY TEXT ONLY OFCOURSE)

that's why i need your help, please ASAP

http://www.box.net/shared/8rsrxenrpv

http://www.box.net/shared/hzfyryvgz1

THANXXXXXXX!!!!

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

1. В комплексе "Корнет - ?" используется помехозащищенная лазерно-лучевая система управления. Высокий энергетический потенциал лазерного луча обеспечивает надежное прохождение сигналов управления во всех условиях стрельбы, затрудняющих видимость цели, и при воздействии оптических и радиоэлектронных помех.

2. Высокая бронепробиваемость с динамической защитой достигается за счет использования тандемной кумулятивной боевой части. Лидирующий кумулятивный заряд инициирует взрывчатое вещество динамической защиты, освобождая участок брони, который затем пробивает кумулятивная струя основной боевой части.

Notes: I was unable to get the model letter of that weapon system, so there is "Kornet - ?" so far, sorry about that.

I seriously doubt your translator will be of big help in here. If you need, I can translate those passages into English, but, say, in a day. If this is what you need - please add @yahoo.com to my nick and e-mail. Don't forget your e-address, Answers usually drop it.

And just out of curiousity - dude, what do YOU have in common with this kaboom? ;)

Source(s): glad to help...
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

I would love to help you...but the links are not working for some reason. I tried clicking on them but after it downloads it just tells me an "error" message. Sorry!

By the way, those english-russian translators are not very accurate. I would suggest getting an actual Russian person to help you translate, like me! Except it can't be too long!

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

google does a decent job translating; but if you need something like your name - yahoo answers is the way to go. just tell us what you need translated and ppl will help you out :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.