my bf is obsessed with mike patton?

its all he listens to, he watches videos of him being interviewed and comments on how alike they are and has painted a giant picture of him which is hung in the livingroom. is this normal?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Well we all have our idols that we love.

My example is that I like an anime character and I collect her trading cards, dvds with her on, read fanfiction and collect comics staring her. That is as far as it goes.

With your boyfriend well is this everday like 24/7? Because if it is then it isn't really healthy. I suggest you take him away for a weekend camping. There he can not even think about Mike Patton.

Good luck with it.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

I like Wolfmother. I could care less about Mike Patton.

• 1 decade ago

Sure is.

Mike Patton is a legend!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

id run away... that isnt normal.... he should have painted a picture of you not some guy he watches all the time ...talks about all the time.... ru sure he isnt bi or something?...

im being serious. guy or no guy. thats wierd.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

For men, unfortunately yes, it's normal. As long as he doesn't start collecting dead babies in jars I wouldn't worry too much though.

• 1 decade ago

It's normal.everybody have his hobby.you should respect him and encourage him to do more.this can deepen your love.

ok?welcome to visit my blog and post on it.

http://www.IndiaFriends.com/blog/lovetracker

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.