HELP! Truly, how many weeks after conception will someone feel the early signs of pregnancy?

I hear 6 wks, some say 9 wks. I heard that 6 wks into pregnancy is when the pregnancy test will actually show positive. I'm about 5 1/2 wks and I swear I think I'm pregnant. These are my symptoms: *Tender breasts and nipples. *Tired (All the time, I find myself crashing mid-day everyday for the past 2... show more I hear 6 wks, some say 9 wks. I heard that 6 wks into pregnancy is when the pregnancy test will actually show positive. I'm about 5 1/2 wks and I swear I think I'm pregnant. These are my symptoms:

*Tender breasts and nipples.
*Tired (All the time, I find myself crashing mid-day everyday for the past 2 wks)
*Weird stomach feelings. (Like queasiness but not really. Like hunger pains, but beyond reason. I'm confused with this because it slightly causing me to kinda feel like blah.)
*AF like cramps. (This is what makes me a sceptic, because I feel I will start anyday. But yet, they are a bit stranger than the average AF cramps. Plus I felt these alot earlier like 1 wk after the actual possible conception time. Now they are stronger.)
*Frequent urination with each time being only a little pee. (I feel like I have to pee every 3 seconds.)

I'm sorry if it's TMI, but you guys have helped me before I appreciate all the mommies you can help me through this. This is my first time TTC.
Update: I forgot to mention that I did everything according to plan including OPK and and BBT with CM. Me and hubby REALLY want this and I'm starting to fear I might have fertility problems. But this month seems diffrent, thats why I need your help!
Update 2: Oh, and I have long cycles 34-38 day cycles.
Update 3: THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH! I freakin' love people, they are more helpful than doctors are! I'm due for AF ANY day now and the 6 wk mark will be next thursday. I took a pg test yesturday and had a BFN :(. I thinking about waiting until the 6 wk mark to take another if AF doesn't come...