Landlord problems, PLZ help!!!?

The basement has been flooded with sewage for weeks. the fridge has never worked. we have to eat out or take out for most meals. the furnace does not turn on. the roof has leaked since we moved in - in the middle of july - and is just NOW getting fixed. there is a mold smell in the bathroom that i have to take care... show more The basement has been flooded with sewage for weeks. the fridge has never worked. we have to eat out or take out for most meals. the furnace does not turn on. the roof has leaked since we moved in - in the middle of july - and is just NOW getting fixed. there is a mold smell in the bathroom that i have to take care of daily to keep ok. now there is a sewage smelling leak on the floor by the staircase!!!! there is a crack forming on the wall where water continues to leak from the bathroom above the main entrance. the pipe leaks, and i have to use a plastic bottle to keep it in place so water won't go all over the place. it's a HUGE, gorgeous house from the early 1900's and rent was about too cheap to be good. now i know why? what can i do? the landlord lives out of state. i demanded somebody inspect the house, and he finally came yesterday. he told here it's only WATER in the basement, and that there was no mold, only mildew from kids showering. HELP. I want to talk to legal aid tomorow
9 answers 9