Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

OMGG! whoever has read the book My Sisters Keeper please answer??

i was going to post a question about My Sister's keeper and to see if it was any good.well i looked at a question like mine and i found out annie dies.Will knowing that ruin the book???

yeah it says whoever has read the book...you didn't have to look at the question if you haven't read it...im actully glad i ruined it for you.

Best Answer

no =D dont worry there is many suprises!

I was shocked at the changed ending...i guess that the movie ending is better because kate was ready to die and she had lived so much longer than they had expected her to, whereas when anna died in the book, her life was pretty much for nothing except saving kate's life. I think all of the actors were fantastic. I will be very angry if sofia vassilieva doesn't win an oscar or a golden globe or some kind of award for her performance as kate. I like Jesse's character much better in the movie...he put his anger and emotion towards art instead of starting destructive fires. overall i think that the movie and book were very different, but they both had good and bad points.

Its still worth reading even knowing the end.

It's a good book. It does dampen it a bit knowing who dies, but, it's still a good read. I'd just read it anyway.

What?

wow. way to worry about someone else ruining the book for you and then ruin it for a bunch of other people. thanks.